Vertico - roller blinds, terrace awnings, frame insect screens
Fabric roller blinds in a casing
Fabric roller blinds in a casing
Fabric roller blinds in a casing are the perfect shading solution even for the most demanding customers.
They are aesthetic, elegant and easy to use. They can be mounted not only on PCV, but also on wooden and aluminium windows.
They are made of impregnated and anti-static materials, which adds to their longevity.
The rolling mechanism is hidden inside a casing and is equipped with a self-braking system. The fabric moves up and down within guides attached to a window frame, which makes the UPI blinds go perfectly with any window.
We offer plain fabrics, printed fabrics, fabrics designed especially for children, as well as open-work fabric.
Free-hanging roller blinds
Free-hanging roller blinds are one of the most popular and universal types of internal blinds.
They can be fixed to the ceiling or wall, inside a window recess.
They can also be fixed directly to the window frame, without having to drill holes in the wall or ceiling.
Their elegant and neat appearance makes them suitable for home and office use.
The high quality and reliable components, including a 32 Φ aluminium roller, make the blinds suitable for large windows.
The blinds are operated by means of a chain, and are very easy to install. They are the perfect sun protection and have anti-static properties.
Terrace Awnings Silver Plus
Silver Plus awnings are light, which makes them a very economic solution for shading terraces and balconies of medium size.
- Folding arms made of a special aluminium alloy, mounted using special brackets made in the process of numerical control machining.
- Fleyer's chain used in the articulated joints makes them durable.
- A solid square steel bar supports the construction, which allows some freedom in brackets location and simplifies the awning installation.
- Optional aluminium hood protects the rolled-up fabric and enhances the aesthetic look of the awning.
- The awning is powder lacquered in white.
TERRACE AWNINGS - AUSTRALIA
Australia is perfect for big terraces. Simple construction and high-quality workmanship make it suitable for commercial applications.
- The awning's folding arms are installed on aluminium brackets made through pressure casting
- The precise manufacture of the articulated joints, as well as the Fleyer's chain applied in them, provide durability and reliable operation of the awning.
- A central support for the roller tube in the case of particularly wide awnings compensates for tube deflection, thus providing good fabric tension
- The construction is supported by a square steel beam that gives relative freedom of bracket location and simplifies the awning installation.
- The construction of the awning is powder lacquered in white
JAMAICA - AWNINGS TERRACE
Jamaica combines elegance and strength. Its construction provides high durability under intensive use. It is therefore the perfect choice for big terraces and for commercial applications.
The awning's folding arms are installed on special-construction aluminium brackets, made by machines using numerical control. A plate link chain used in the arms and precisely made articulated joints provide long-term dependable operation of the awning. There is a possibility to use overlapping arms in this awning.
- The awning's folding arms are installed on special-construction aluminium brackets, made by means of numerical machining
- Fleyer's chain used in the arms and precisely made articulated joints provide long-term and reliable operation of the
- A central support for the roller tube in big awnings ensures even tension of the fabric..
- The construction is supported with a square steel beam that gives relative freedom of bracket location and simplifies the awning installation.
- An optional aluminium hood protects the rolled-up fabric
- The construction of the awning is powder lacquered in white, beige, and brown
PALLADIO TERRACE AWNINGS
Palladio is an elegant cassette awning that looks excellent on terraces.
- The special arm bracket construction enables lifting the arms and closing the front bar tightly on the cassette, thus covering the rolled-up fabric.
- Fleyer's chain applied in the arms and precisely made articulated joints guarantee long-term and reliable operation of the awning.
- Flexible supports for the roller tube ensure even tension of the fabric.
- Palladio combines the characteristics of a cassette awning and a square beam-based construction. Such solution allows us to fully take advantage of cassette awning functionality and simplifies its installation.
- The construction of the awning is powder lacquered in white, beige, and brown.
DAKAR AWNINGS SOLUTION
Dakar is the perfect solution for shading large terraces.
- A full streamlined cassette gives the awning a modern and elegant look and also protects the fabric and arms from weather conditions. To increase the protection of the fabric safety gaskets are applied inside the cassette
- Folding arms made of aluminium alloy are mounted with aluminium brackets made through pressure casting
- Precise joints with a plate link chain of stainless steel guarantee their durability and reliable operation
- Awnings with a larger width are equipped with a support for the roller tube, thanks to which the fabric is stretched more uniformly. The construction of the awning is powder lacquered in white, graphite, silver with graphite finishing, beige, and brown.
ITALIA- BALCONY SOLUTION
Italia is a window and balcony awning for shading and protection of window niches, shop windows, balconies, terraces and verandas.
- Aluminium drop arms are equipped with a spring which tensions the fabric and prevents the arms from folding under wind pressure
- The awning's weight is distributed between the arms and roller tube brackets, thus ITALIA can be installed even in places where the strength of mounting surface excludes use of a terrace awning with folding arms
- The light construction makes awning installation very easy
- Construction elements are powder lacquered in white colour.
Balcony Italia is an aesthetic solution for protection from the sun. It is also a practical decoration for balconies, terraces and balcony niches.
- The characteristic arms for this awning are fixed to the balcony balustrade. Their construction enables proper inclination adjustment. There are hooks at both ends of the arms that latch onto the front bar. Suitable fabric tension is achieved by rolling-up any excess fabric
- The light construction makes awning installation very easy.
- Balustrade arms give more freedom for installation on balconies
- Construction elements are powder lacquered in white colour
EXTERNAL SCREEN-TYPE ROLLER BLINDS
External screen-type roller blinds allow you to control the amount of light and heat entering your house.
The fabrics used in the screen blinds are made of fibreglass or polyester coated with a thick layer of PCV. The polyester fabrics are very durable and resistant to different weather conditions, fire and dust. The fabrics absorb 90% of solar energy without darkening your room and allowing you to see out.
These roller blinds are suitable for home and office, winter gardens, swimming pools, gyms and conference rooms.
They can be operated vertically, horizontally or at any desired angle.
The fabrics ensure privacy and comfort inside, allowing you to see out. They also keep out the heat and ensure proper lighting.
Thanks to their micro vents, the fabrics absorb and reflect from 86% to 92% of sun-generated heat, thus eliminating the greenhouse effect indoors. Polyester fabrics are highly durable. The proper tightening of the strands makes the fabrics stable during use, and the polymers used to manufacture them prevent their colours from fading.
EXTERNAL VENETIAN BLINDS
External venetian blinds are the perfect solution to keep the right balance between the exposure to sunlight, shade, noise and heat (without having to apply ventilation). These blinds will satisfy your needs at any given moment. The blinds are controlled from inside the building manually or by means of an electric engine. They can also be connected to an electronic control system equipped with a wind sensor. External venetian blinds give the facade of a building an interesting and modern look. They come in two types of slats, one resembling the letter “C” (80 mm in width), the other resembling the letter “Z” (90 mm in width). They are easy to install, light and attractive. The slats are made of aluminium coated with special varnish resistant to all weather and mechanical damage. High class materials and solid design make the system durable and stable during intensive use.
The INTEGRO aluminium blinds system is applied mostly in new buildings, although it can also be installed in old ones during their reconstruction or when exchanging windows. The system's roller box is mounted in the wall recess above the window, as a result of which, the blinds go nicely with the building's facade, as if they were its integral part. Additionally, the front panel of the box – when plastered – blends in with the facade of the building. As mounting of the INTEGRO blinds requires special treatment to the lintel, installation of the blinds should be considered already at the building design stage. The INTEGRO system provides the perfect thermal and noise insulation, forming an additional closing for doors and windows without compromising the insulation properties of their lintels. The INTEGRO blinds come in a wide range of colours to match each building facade.
Our offer includes INTEGRO blinds with an efficient insect screen system.
ADAPTATION SYSTEM SK
Adaptation system, also known as the STANDARD system, is the most popular system of external blinds. It is based on simple and reliable solutions, and is meant for buildings with already existing windows
The blinds are fixed to the window frame, either on the inside or outside of the recess.
The adaptation blinds may be placed in rounded casings or casings bevelled at 45 degrees. The blinds, the casing, the sides and guides are made entirely of aluminium.
The blinds provide the perfect thermal insulation significantly decreasing the costs of heating in winter, and ensuring a nice chill and shadow on hot and sunny summer days.
Additionally, the blinds serve as an anti-burglary protection.
The blinds are made of PA39, PA45 and PA52 sections. The wide range of colours of the casings, guides and slats combined with a variety of drives (manual, spring and electric) and security features will satisfy every customer.
The system OWAL is the latest roller blinds system suitable for fixing to the facade of a building or inside a window recess. This system features proven and reliable blinds combined with an elegant casing and aluminium guides. The oval casing serves as an adornment matching the facade of a building.
The round casings of the OWAL system are very durable, long lasting, and provide a large degree of security. Moreover, the particular elements of the casings are bound together in such a way as to make them stable and elegant at the same time.
The OWAL system is available in a wide range of RAL colours. The system may additionally be equipped with an integrated roller insect screen. This requires using special two-chamber guides allowing the roller blind and the screen to move independently. The insect screen is placed between the roller blind and the window, thus it can be operated even with the roller blind down.
Bamboo mats are addressed to all those who like to add a natural feel to their interiors. The mats are made of thin bamboo sticks, often blended with exotic grass, interwoven with colored threads, allowing you to arrange your home as you desire. The edges can be trimmed, enhancing the color themes of your interiors.
The mats are available in two systems:
- Rolled mat (the mat is rolled onto a lower beam, which serves as a weight – the matt is rolled up and down in a similar fashion as in the case of the fabric roller blinds, except the lower beam serves as a roller.
- Roman mat (the mat is equipped with a string blocking mechanism, allowing it to be folded in a similar fashion as the Roman blinds)
The mats keep sun rays away, adding a relaxing and cozy feel to your home.
A ROLLER INSECT SCREEN
A roller insect screen, rolled in vertically or horizontally and equipped with a spring mechanism is the perfect solution for entry doors or standard windows. These screens are mounted inside window or door openings. The screen mesh is rolled into a metal case, and the side guides keep the mesh in the proper position.
FRAME INSECT SCREENS
Frame insect screens are suitable for all tilt and turn window types, without limiting their functionality. Their main advantage is that they are very simple and easy to install. They can be fixed to a window by means of hook attachments mounted on the outer part of the window frame.